August 8, 2008

Less I forget..


Since I fear I might lose my most cherished half baked memories to the mere 'passage of time and age and brain decay', I try to pen them - knowing very well how incomplete injustice work they do. Well am handicapped so to speak. Had I known another language - maybe music - who knows.
Without furhter ado.. A laundry list of things I would hate to forget/ love to stick to me for the rest of my life. When future becomes today, no matter what phase of my life I may be in, I will want to remember atleast this.......
..of my childhood:
1. Bhiku (Age: 4-6)- Both my mamas tease me enough to make me this instant & incessant pausy-sobs machine that rythmically doles out dollops of teardrops. Thus is my baptism - my first introduction to public crying (as opposed to infant screaming wailing/silent rivers wetting pillows/pain-squeal-cry). No other variation was ever taught, and thus as D-day arrived 6000 days later, a search for a teary eyed farewell to college friends turned into a solo performance of the old pausy-sobs, leaving many confused, unable to follow my lead and participate any further in the farewell. Needless to say, a hugely embarassing moment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Vicks veporub, enjoyed tremendously your journey in timelessness. cheers. love you, tintin

........RAINDROPS........

From tolstoy 2 dahi vada & havana club 2 Khwaja mere khwaja
- Anything that can possibly leave its fragrance on
a swiftly eroding memory.